Image Processing Systems, Inc. (IPS) is an industry leader, specializing in digitizing document concentric business processes. IPS has pioneered many of today’s solutions including: the Digital Mailroom, Intelligent Capture Services, Workflow and ImageServ™ our Digital Repository.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, IPS has an immediate opening for an MVC/.NET/ASP Software Developer. We are seeking a skilled individual with the drive and determination to help us improve our existing web properties and infrastructure, and build out the next generation IPS foundation. Our clients include companies of all sizes in every industry ranging from emerging growth companies to the Fortune 500.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will have an immediate impact on current development items; can identify and implement improvements to the current, legacy codebase; can work with end users to review, identify, and resolve issues (IT or Process related items); and can identify and build innovative solutions to client requests.
Industry Leading Salary and Commission/Bonus commensurate with experience.
Excellent Benefit Package including 401K and Health Plan.
- Design and code key components and new modules in .NET technologies (C#, C/C++, Java, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server)
- Implement and extend system-to-system and API integrations
- Experience with developing with a SQL Server backend (Mongo is a plus as well)
- Experience developing web front ends with ASP.NET
- Proficiency with Git/Github or other major Source Control system
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Capable of working in multiple legacy systems while building new architecture to replace and sunset the legacy systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent/relevant field
Optional (nice to have):
- Experience working with VB6, WinForms, and MS Access
- Experience with process automation and/or continuous deployment like with Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience working with or creating RESTful APIs
- Willingness to learn new technologies and systems in order to ensure the new platform is always kept up to date
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience sunsetting legacy systems