IPS Document Scanning Services and Image Conversion
When disaster strikes, are your archives safe—or will your records room end up in a landfill? You’ll know the answer if you use IPS’ document scanning services.
IPS document scanning services enable clients to save space, speed access to archives, reduce risk and ensure compliance. Digital backfile scanning converts your paper archives and images to a more useful, searchable format.
During legal proceedings, will you know where to look for important archived documents, or will you waste time reading each document and rummaging through box after box of paper?
- IPS document scanning services digitize paper records using state-of-the-art scanning techniques, allowing for instant access to all of your electronic documents with the click of a mouse. Built in redundancy provides a 100 percent guarantee that your mission-critical electronic documents will be safe and easy to find.
Can you afford the storage costs for the thousands of paper files your employees create every day?
- Reduce or eliminate paper, storage, copying, mail and courier costs with IPS’s industry leading document scanning services for both backfile scanning of archives as well as day-to-day scanning services, at your site or at the IPS Meadowlands Image Processing Center.
Do you really want to pay your employees for the extra time it takes them to wade through paper files to retrieve information?
- The average cost to locate a missing document is $250. Electronic documents are created by scanning paper records and storing them digitally for immediate retrieval and unlimited sharing of documents across the organization. Scanned documents can be loaded into your document management system or housed in our ImageServ℠ private cloud for your instant shared access without installing any software.
IPS Image On-Site℠
IPS Image On-Site℠ provides document scanning services and backfile conversion services via a facilities management model. We staff your document scanning/imaging center with trained IPS operators working under our qualified, experienced supervisors. We’ll even provide you with scanning equipment on a short- or long-term basis as needed.
Document Control and security procedures, including a detailed audit trail using our exclusive ImageTrack℠ software, maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your documents and ensure that they are returned to you or to your designated storage facility intact and in their original order.
IPS Image Off-Site℠
IPS Image Off-Site℠ is a complete outsourced imaging service and document scanning service solution implemented from our high-tech paper-to-image conversion center:
- We pick up your paper documents daily, scan and index them, and upload them for you to view within 24 hours.
- You receive the highest quality imaging service and scanning service and the added cost-efficiencies that come from sharing our high volume document scanning center and operators with other clients.
- Document Control and security procedures, including a detailed audit trail using our exclusive ImageTrack℠ software, maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your documents and ensure that they are returned to you or to your designated storage facility intact and in their original order.
IPS Image-to-Image℠: Overcoming Digital Image Incompatibility
IPS Image-to-Image℠ is a special digital image conversion service provided by IPS. Using proprietary software, Image-to-Image℠ accurately and cost-effectively transforms any major vendor imaging format — IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, etc. — into another imaging format (TIFF, PDF, JPEG, etc).
When format incompatibility becomes a roadblock to system installations or upgrades, automated digital image conversion can quickly and professionally resolve the problem. Using Software as a Service (SaaS) and our private cloud, this is achieved without you having to install a line of code and can easily be uploaded into your system.
Interested in learning more about IPS Paper and Image Conversion? Contact us today.